Monday, September 13, 2010

AURORA X MONOW Follow Up


I posted about the AURORA X MONOW collaboration jerseys a little while ago and I just received a note about it from Sebastian. Since I love the work he's doing, and he asked so nicely, I thought I'd let you all know that that a second run is going to press as we speak. Get in fast with your pre-order as the first batch sold quickly. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get in to this order either as all my funds are going to sampling the produce of the local Brauerie(n..?) and train tickets to others/polo tournaments!
Good luck with the new run Sabastian, it's great to see a small studio succeeding.

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

Thanks a lot dude.
Will be in Berlin in about two week btw.

Best.

Sebastian

Dan said...

Ich mache es gern.
Drop me a line when you're about the place, chat and beer is always welcome!